There is no try.

Star Wars has been around since 1977. To me, the Star Wars movies are the best movie series ever. Right now, Star Wars holds eighth place in the longest series with 25 hours and 7 minutes, has 21,647 characters, and is one of the most well known and most popular series ever. Those are my three main reasons why Star Wars is the best movie series of all time. Even as a kid I would watch it with my parents and my brother. We would all just sit down, eat popcorn and watch Star Wars. We also would go with our friends when new movies come out in theaters.

My first reason for why Star Wars is the best is one of the longest series of all time. It would take you 20 hours and 39 minutes to watch episodes I-IX, but if you include the two non episode movies you get 25 hours and 7 minutes. Putting it in seventh place for longest series ever. There also are other series like Star Wars Rebels that would add 37 hours and 30 minutes, or Star Wars the clone wars which would add 66 hours and 30 minutes.

Secondly, there are at least 21,647 characters in Star Wars. This number was made in 2016. Today there could be up to a thousand more than originally counted. This puts them in the top twenty list for most characters. Most of these characters appeared in every movie but some either died, or left into hiding.

My last reason is that it is one of the most well known and popular series ever. It had one of its movies in the top ten, A New Hope. This got to the number seven in the most popular movies of all time, and is fourth for most watched movies right now.